What We Do
At Restore All, LLC we understand that your home, commercial property, or business is the most important investment in your life. If your property is flooded or water damage accrued in your home let our damage restoration specialist trusted staff restores your property to its original condition.
We will prepare a free professional damage assessment and we offer our customers safe and innovative solutions that follow all EPA, OSHA, IICRC S500 and IICRC R520 Standard procedures.
Our certified technicians are on call 24 hours a day seven days a week and will arrive equipped with fully loaded emergency units so that we can begin the restoration process immediately.
Quality water damage restoration and water damage service are what we strive for at Restore All, LLC. We offer a wide array of restoration services for things such as water damage, sewage damage, plumbing accidents, broken pipes, fire damage, fire sprinkler clean up, mold prevention, mildew, basement drying, water damage remediation, sewage backup, crawl space drying removal, water damage repair, big floods and more…
Quality water damage restoration and water damage service is what we strive for at Restore All, LLC. We offer a wide array of restoration services for things such as water damage, sewage damage, plumbing accidents, broken pipes, fire damage, fire sprinkler clean up, mold prevention, mildew, basement drying, water damage remediation, sewage backup, crawl space drying removal, water damage repair, big floods and more….
Flooded? Water Damage?
We help you remove the water and humidity from your property
Pipes bust because it’s time life is ending and the water pressure is to high fot it to hold it
Hoses form the washer may break when the time life is ending
Water Heater Leaks
Water heaters break sometimes because of extended rust
Sewage pipes sometimes get clogged or beak because off tree roots break them
Carpets need to get proper dry out to prevent mold form growing
Drying machines exhaust hot and humid air that needs to exhausted outside the property
Pipes bust by accident or because the time life is ending
Faucets sometimes leak and create water damage
Sprinklers sometimes create water damage inside the property on windows and doors
Water damage is created from clogged drain from toilets
Roofs and windows may be compromised in a storm that can create water damage to the interior of the property
There are many reasons water damage may occur in your living space.
- Burst water pipes and hoses
- Overflowing bathtubs and toilets
- Sewage backup
- Sump pump failure
- Water heater flood
- A/C Units
- Leaking from Garbage disposal
No matter how severe the problem, Restore All can repair the damage and get you back on your way to a safe and beautiful property. Restore All offers water damage repairs from pipe burst cleanup to flooded basement restoration. We pride ourselves on returning homeowners to their property after our expert flood damage cleanup.
- Sign a Work Authorization Form
- Locate the water source
- Stop the water from causing more damage
- Begin the water dry out
- Leave equipment to dry areas
- Monitor equipment every 24 hours
- Confirm that the affected areas are dry
- Sign a Completion Sheet
- Water damage cleanup
- Water damage repairs
- Water damage restoration
- Emergency restoration service
- Pipe burst cleanup
- Flood water extraction
- Flood damage cleanup
Not all water damage is alike so each project will vary. On average, water damage repair takes between 3 to 5 days.
The Institute of Inspection and Restoration Certification (IICRC) provides a set of standards for fixing water damage. Both our account managers and technicians have passed this rigorous test.
Mold thrives in moist environments. And leaving water damage unattended for more then 24-hours could be the ideal circumstances for mold growth.
You can stay in your home or business if the restoration project doesn’t require reconstruction. On the other hand, equipment can be noisy and make the air unlivable because of the constant air movement.
All our anti-microbials or biocides are rated safe for children or pets. If you have any concerns about toxicity, please speak to your account manager so they can provide you with a Material Safety Data Sheets.
AFTER CALL US AT 844-344-7767
- Determine If It’s Safe to Stay in The House
- Shut Off the Main Water Valve If Necessary
- Remove Excess Water by Blotting with Towels or Mopping
- Put Up Barrier Between Wet Flooring and Furniture Legs (Plastic Tubs/Lids or Aluminum Foil
- Remove Any Colored Items from Flooring (Magazines, Books, Rugs, Toys, Etc.)
- Don’t Turn on Household Appliances If Water Has Soaked the Walls or Come Through the Ceiling
- Use Fans to Get the Air Moving
- Remove Important Art of Family Heirlooms to A Dry Place
- Hang Wet Material in Dry Place So They Can Start to Dry
- Little or No Out-of-Pocket Expenses
- Convenience – We Deal Directly with Your Insurance to Alleviate Any Headaches Navigating Your Claims Process.
- Take Advantage of Your Homeowner’s Insurance Policy You Have Been Paying for All Along
Mold inspection will take place if needed.
It depends on several factors, like areas dimension, areas affected. (Wood, Carpet, Wall, Etc.)
Request A Free Inspection Today
304 Indian Trace, Suite 916 Weston, FL 33326